- Supporting successful implementation of various green building rating systems on projects.
- Create and maintain forms, templates, and procedures for green building certifications to help projects meet their sustainability goals.
- Understanding of construction documents.
- Tracking and benchmarking projects’ green performance for internal and external reporting on construction projects (water, energy, carbon, waste, LCAs, etc.)
- Creating educational materials and training.
- Research emerging technologies and new standards in sustainability.
- Demonstrated passion for sustainability in the built environment.
- Ideally experienced with LEED or other similar green building certifications.
- Ideally has a sustainable credential such as LEED Green Associate or LEED Accredited Professional
BUILD YOUR CAREER
WHO WE ARE
The best teams trust Holder to deliver their most important work. Our people redefine the construction experience. We lead with integrity. We seek excellence. We care more.
As a strong and stable company since 1960, Holder provides nationwide construction management services on complex projects in the aviation, office, technology, education, hospitality, and interiors markets. Our mission is to provide clients with quality construction services across the country, supported by our offices in Atlanta, Charlotte, Dallas, Denver, Phoenix, San Jose, and Washington DC. At Holder, our most valuable resources are our people, who carry forth our core values, brand, and reputation for performance.
OUR PROMISE TO YOU
We encourage authenticity and encourage support to ensure you can perform at your best
Company culture is based on integrity of leadership, high performance, care and connection, development, and continuous improvement
Organic growth from within the organization
Security and stability of a consistent top 20 ENR contractor
Respectful, trusting, inclusive, and collaborative working environment
We are a performance-based company with an excellent career development program. We offer a top notch compensation and benefits package. More on benefits.
EEO - AAP
Substance abuse testing is a condition of employment.