Holder Construction, an Atlanta based commercial construction company with operations throughout the United States, is seeking a highly motivated MEP Coordinator to join our team in Atlanta, GA.
- Responsible for the specific mechanical and electrical construction needs of Mission Critical facilities (e.g., data centers) and other related construction projects.
- This position will supervise all Mechanical and Electrical Trade contractors, and vendors involved in the project.
- Coordinate all Mechanical and Electrical schedules, budgets, reports and documentation from pre-construction thru close-out.
Requirements for this position include:
- 5+ yrs commercial construction experience with large sophisticated mechanical and electrical systems.
- Position requires extensive experience managing the construction of data centers and complex electrical and mechanical infrastructure projects.
- Candidate must have experience in developing project scopes and schedules, coordinating change orders and RFIs, managing and tracking project budgets, and cost control.
- Strong experience in managing relationships with owners representatives, architects, engineers and clients on a professional level while supervising subcontractors and vendors is a priority.
BUILD YOUR CAREER
WHO WE ARE
The best teams trust Holder to deliver their most important work. Our people redefine the construction experience. We lead with integrity. We seek excellence. We care more.
As a strong and stable company since 1960, Holder provides nationwide construction management services on complex projects in the aviation, office, technology, education, hospitality, and interiors markets. Our mission is to provide clients with quality construction services across the country, supported by our offices in Atlanta, Charlotte, Dallas, Denver, Phoenix, San Jose, and Washington DC. At Holder, our most valuable resources are our people, who carry forth our core values, brand, and reputation for performance.
OUR PROMISE TO YOU
We encourage authenticity and encourage support to ensure you can perform at your best
Company culture is based on integrity of leadership, high performance, care and connection, development, and continuous improvement
Organic growth from within the organization
Security and stability of a consistent top 20 ENR contractor
Respectful, trusting, inclusive, and collaborative working environment
We are a performance-based company with an excellent career development program. We offer a top notch compensation and benefits package.
EEO - AAP
Substance abuse testing is a condition of employment.