Help, design, develop, and implement development programs that build competence in our associates.
- Passionate about development and have a strong background with applying instructional design and adult learning principles to create instructional courses, assessments, job aids, and other learning deliverables.
- Track record of using innovative approaches to develop people.
- Experience with creating deliverables for all phases of the course creation lifecycle, including analysis, design, and development.
- Experience with Development Models.
70% - Create learning objectives, design documents, storyboards, and other learning design deliverables. Develop learning solutions using project-based templates. Test and debug deliverables for quality assurance. Ensure leaning solutions align with desired outcomes.
- Self-driven, collaborative, resourceful, and excellent at project management.
10% - Proactively communicate task and project status to client group and management
- Ability to communicate new ideas to a variety of audiences, being a trusted consultant and partner, and propelling current thinking about development to the next level.
10% - Partner with AD Director on confirming needs analysis and instructional strategy
- You have strong communication skills and you're comfortable communicating through technology (Microsoft Teams, etc.).
10% - Know standard eLearning development tools and software (Articulate Storyline and Presenter, Adobe Captivate).
- Bachelor’s degree in Instructional Design, Educational Technology, Education or related area of study or equivalent combination of education and/or work experience.
- Understanding of Learning Models and best practices for content delivery for adult learners.
- Excellent relationship management skills.
- Familiarity with Learning Management Systems, Proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel, and excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Professional; engaging, positive attitude.
- Team-oriented mindset, proactive problem solver, highly organized.
- Independent drive, ability to learn quickly, and work efficiently in a fast-paced environment with multiple stakeholders, projects, and under deadlines.
- In-person office hours preferred.
BUILD YOUR CAREER
WHO WE ARE
The best teams trust Holder to deliver their most important work. Our people redefine the construction experience. We lead with integrity. We seek excellence. We care more.
As a strong and stable company since 1960, Holder provides nationwide construction management services on complex projects in the aviation, office, technology, education, hospitality, and interiors markets. Our mission is to provide clients with quality construction services across the country, supported by our offices in Atlanta, Charlotte, Dallas, Denver, Phoenix, San Jose, and Washington DC. At Holder, our most valuable resources are our people, who carry forth our core values, brand, and reputation for performance.
OUR PROMISE TO YOU
We encourage authenticity and encourage support to ensure you can perform at your best
Company culture is based on integrity of leadership, high performance, care and connection, development, and continuous improvement
Organic growth from within the organization
Security and stability of a consistent top 20 ENR contractor
Respectful, trusting, inclusive, and collaborative working environment
We are a performance-based company with an excellent career development program. We offer a top notch compensation and benefits package. More on benefits.
EEO - AAP
Substance abuse testing is a condition of employment.