Employee Experience Specialist
As an Employee Experience Specialist, your primary role is to oversee and enhance the new employee integration and overall experience of associates within the company. You will be responsible for creating a positive and engaging work environment that fosters employee satisfaction, productivity, and retention. By understanding the needs and expectations of associates, you will develop and implement initiatives that contribute to a positive experience during a new employee’s first year.
- Develop and Execute Integration Processes and Tools: Develop proactive tools and processes and lead the implementation of successful employee integration at all of our jobsite and office locations. Contribute to the development and implementation of integration strategies.
- Onboarding and Orientation: Collaborate with HR and project/department leaders to design and implement a proactive, comprehensive onboarding program for new associates. Ensure that the onboarding process is seamless, informative, and welcoming.
- Training and Development: Work with the Learning and Development team to identify training needs and ensure successful participation in professional development programs that align with the career goals of associates. Promote a culture of continuous learning and growth.
- Performance Management: Support performance management processes, including goal setting, clear roles and responsibilities, performance conversations, and career development plans. Assist managers and associates in addressing performance-related issues and fostering a positive feedback culture.
- Communication and Feedback Channels: Establish effective communication channels to keep associates informed about company updates, policies, and events. Encourage open and transparent feedback mechanisms.
- Employee Events and Activities: Organize and coordinate employee events, team-building activities, and social gatherings to build relationships and promote a sense of camaraderie and connection within the organization.
- Engagement: Develop and execute strategies to enhance employee engagement and satisfaction. Conduct surveys, focus groups, and one-on-one conversations to gather feedback and insights from associates, and then use that data to identify areas for improvement.
- Facilitate New Employee Events: Host new associates through various trainings and events.
- Diversity and Inclusion: Collaborate with the Diversity and Inclusion team to ensure that the workplace is inclusive and diverse, fostering a culture of respect and acceptance.
- Analyze Employee Exit and Offboarding: Analyze trends in exit interview data and use this information to improve the overall employee experience and identify potential areas for organizational improvement.
- Other Responsibilities as needed.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or a related field.
- 5-8 years of experience in human resources, talent management, or associate experience roles.
- Strong understanding of employee engagement principles and strategies.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to interact with associates at all levels.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze data, identify trends, and propose actionable solutions.
- Knowledge of HR best practices and employment laws and regulations.
- Passion for creating a positive and inclusive work environment.
- As an Employee Experience Specialist, you will play a pivotal role in shaping the employee experience and culture within the organization. By implementing various programs and initiatives, you will contribute to a motivated, engaged, and thriving workforce.
- Travel: Up to 50%
BUILD YOUR CAREER
WHO WE ARE
The best teams trust Holder to deliver their most important work. Our people redefine the construction experience. We lead with integrity. We seek excellence. We care more.
As a strong and stable company since 1960, Holder provides nationwide construction management services on complex projects in the aviation, office, technology, education, hospitality, and interiors markets. Our mission is to provide clients with quality construction services across the country, supported by our offices in Atlanta, Charlotte, Columbus, Dallas, Denver, Phoenix, San Jose, and Washington DC. At Holder, our most valuable resources are our people, who carry forth our core values, brand, and reputation for performance.
OUR PROMISE TO YOU
We encourage authenticity and encourage support to ensure you can perform at your best
Company culture is based on integrity of leadership, high performance, care and connection, development, and continuous improvement
Organic growth from within the organization
Security and stability of a consistent top 20 ENR contractor
Respectful, trusting, inclusive, and collaborative working environment
We are a performance-based company with an excellent career development program. We offer a top notch compensation and benefits package. More on benefits.
EEO - AAP
Substance abuse testing is a condition of employment.