Supplier Diversity Coordinator
The primary responsibilities of a Supplier Diversity Coordinator are to facilitate and implement Diversity programs for the project including MWSBE participation, Workforce Development, and Mentor/Protégé relationships. The Associate will work directly with both internal and external team members to meet or exceed the goals of all programs.
- Organize, track, and communicate Supplier Diversity Program data, key performance indicators, and insights.
- Develop and support partnerships with local organizations and the subcontractor community from start to finish, providing strategic guidance and task-oriented assistance to ensure success.
- Track, measure, report, and comply with client’s contractual obligations.
- Identify qualified prospective diverse suppliers and facilitate introductory discussions with project team.
- Manage and support internal Supplier Diversity events including event focus, logistics, and marketing.
- Assist project team with collecting data, maintaining spreadsheets, meeting agendas, and representing Holder Supplier Diversity and Workforce Development programs in meetings.
- Coordinate input and review of data in various software programs and systems.
- Meet with Workforce Development hires and MWBE subcontractors monthly, to establish an open communication, remove barriers, and open dialogue.
- Assist with review of data and preparation of reports/deliverables.
- Track pending items and conduct meetings with team members to review progress.
Requirements for this position include:
- 3-5Years of experience in a related field
- Bachelor’s Degree in business from an accredited institution or equivalent work experience
- Knowledge and understanding of a matrix environment with strong organization skills.
- Ability to work independently and prioritize work assignments while working effectively.
- Experience with B2GNOW and Supplier I/O preferred
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to influence and work effectively with all levels of the organization.
- Ability to prioritize and manage workload effectively and communicate when help is needed.
BUILD YOUR CAREER
WHO WE ARE
The best teams trust Holder to deliver their most important work. Our people redefine the construction experience. We lead with integrity. We seek excellence. We care more.
As a strong and stable company since 1960, Holder provides nationwide construction management services on complex projects in the aviation, office, technology, education, hospitality, and interiors markets. Our mission is to provide clients with quality construction services across the country, supported by our offices in Atlanta, Charlotte, Columbus, Dallas, Denver, Phoenix, San Jose, and Washington DC. At Holder, our most valuable resources are our people, who carry forth our core values, brand, and reputation for performance.
OUR PROMISE TO YOU
We encourage authenticity and encourage support to ensure you can perform at your best
Company culture is based on integrity of leadership, high performance, care and connection, development, and continuous improvement
Organic growth from within the organization
Security and stability of a consistent top 20 ENR contractor
Respectful, trusting, inclusive, and collaborative working environment
We are a performance-based company with an excellent career development program. We offer a top notch compensation and benefits package. More on benefits.
EEO - AAP
Substance abuse testing is a condition of employment.