MEP Project Engineer
Holder Construction is an ENR Top 30 Construction industry leader with operations throughout the United States. We are currently seeking highly motivated construction professionals to join our company in Covington, GA.
- Communication with electrical/mechanical equipment vendors, electrical/mechanical design engineers, clients and subcontractors.
- This position involves purchasing of electrical/mechanical equipment, submittal coordination, assistance with electrical/mechanical cost estimates, and drawing coordination.
- Common projects include large scale mission critical facilities (e.g. data centers) and office buildings.
Requirements for this position include:
- Bachelor’s in Construction Management or related construction degree with up to 4 years of commercial construction experience.
- Successful candidate will also possess outstanding communication and time management skills, computer skills, willingness to relocate and the ability to work in a collaborative environment.
- The ability to read and understand Construction Design Documents and Specifications, ability to perform construction cost estimates and quantity surveys for various scopes of work, overall trade management and coordination, and some level of exposure to BIM.
BUILD YOUR CAREER
WHO WE ARE
The best teams trust Holder to deliver their most important work. Our people redefine the construction experience. We lead with integrity. We seek excellence. We care more.
As a strong and stable company since 1960, Holder provides nationwide construction management services on complex projects in the aviation, office, technology, education, hospitality, and interiors markets. Our mission is to provide clients with quality construction services across the country, supported by our offices in Atlanta, Charlotte, Dallas, Denver, Phoenix, San Jose, and Washington DC. At Holder, our most valuable resources are our people, who carry forth our core values, brand, and reputation for performance.
OUR PROMISE TO YOU
We encourage authenticity and encourage support to ensure you can perform at your best
Company culture is based on integrity of leadership, high performance, care and connection, development, and continuous improvement
Organic growth from within the organization
Security and stability of a consistent top 20 ENR contractor
Respectful, trusting, inclusive, and collaborative working environment
We are a performance-based company with an excellent career development program. We offer a top notch compensation and benefits package.
EEO - AAP
Substance abuse testing is a condition of employment.