Construction Schedule Manager
We are currently seeking Construction Schedulers to join our team in supporting several large commercial construction projects across the United States and with one of our project teams in Salt Lake City, UT.
- Ability to build and manage a Baseline schedule using CPM best practices including the WBS to detail out the areas/types of work (Schedules more than 2500 activities)
- Have communication skills to clearly and concisely brief Management on a regular basis
- Run weekly meetings to update the construction schedule via job walks and/or superintendent live updates
- Ability to create, maintain, and edit different layouts in P6 to (but not limited to):
- Update the schedule efficiently
- Create easy to read and understand reports
- Analyze the critical path to specific activities
- Quickly and efficiently identify variance from previous baselines
- Filter work by various trades, time frames or areas to create custom reports for the team to utilize in their day-to-day activities
- Resource loads a baseline schedule in order track earned value metrics as determined by the client or Project Management team
- Maintain and update a resource loaded schedule to keep cost and durations accurate
- Create TIA (Time Impact Analysis) reports using historical data captured from the CPM tool being utilized on site
- Use Excel to analyze large data sets and multiple schedules at once
- Interface with clients in a 1 on 1 basis and address their concerns/requests
- Candidates are expected to manage and successfully complete mid-month and end of month deliverables, which include .Xer files for review, Critical Path, Full Schedule, 6 week look ahead P6 reports, and an accompanying Schedule narrative
Requirements for this position include:
- Candidate will preferably have 5 + years of commercial construction management and/or commercial construction scheduling experience.
- Candidate should be familiar enough with the Construction process to be able to identify and discuss upcoming potential issues and suggest mitigations.
- Can work with minimal supervision while have outstanding communication (written and verbal), interpersonal and time management skills.
- Coordinate the development and ongoing management of all aspects of the schedule with project supervision, owners, and subcontractors/vendors.
- Ability to work in a large collaborative team environment and to mentor, train and assist in the professional development of one or more junior schedulers is desired.
BUILD YOUR CAREER
WHO WE ARE
The best teams trust Holder to deliver their most important work. Our people redefine the construction experience. We lead with integrity. We seek excellence. We care more.
As a strong and stable company since 1960, Holder provides nationwide construction management services on complex projects in the aviation, office, technology, education, hospitality, and interiors markets. Our mission is to provide clients with quality construction services across the country, supported by our offices in Atlanta, Charlotte, Dallas, Denver, Phoenix, San Jose, and Washington DC. At Holder, our most valuable resources are our people, who carry forth our core values, brand, and reputation for performance.
OUR PROMISE TO YOU
We encourage authenticity and encourage support to ensure you can perform at your best
Company culture is based on integrity of leadership, high performance, care and connection, development, and continuous improvement
Organic growth from within the organization
Security and stability of a consistent top 20 ENR contractor
Respectful, trusting, inclusive, and collaborative working environment
We are a performance-based company with an excellent career development program. We offer a top notch compensation and benefits package.
EEO - AAP
Substance abuse testing is a condition of employment.