Accounting Administrative Professional
Qualified candidate will be responsible for providing onsite administrative and accounting support to our Project Management Team.
- Coordinate with project team to oversee/process day-to-day administration for Job/Project: Including ordering and maintain all office supplies, expense reports, payroll, and mail
- Process all paperwork associated with projects, such as Trade Subcontractor Invoices/Pay Apps, certificates of insurance and bonds, onsite payroll, lien waivers, and miscellaneous vendor requirements
- Help manage Subcontractor workflow as it relates to review & approval process of Trade Subcontractor
- Work in conjunction with Project Manager’s, Superintendents, Engineers and Project Accountants and other Departments to complete project needed tasks
- Complete various HR Administrative projects/reporting as needed, such as, new hire onboarding, compliance, benefits, and termination paperwork
- Previous Experience: 5 plus years required in office administration or related field
- Associate or bachelor’s degree preferred
- Construction Industry knowledge experience a plus
- Strong Excel, Word, email, and other relevant computer skills
- Strong work ethic, detail oriented, organized, ability to communicate, professional and dependable
BUILD YOUR CAREER
WHO WE ARE
The best teams trust Holder to deliver their most important work. Our people redefine the construction experience. We lead with integrity. We seek excellence. We care more.
As a strong and stable company since 1960, Holder provides nationwide construction management services on complex projects in the aviation, office, technology, education, hospitality, and interiors markets. Our mission is to provide clients with quality construction services across the country, supported by our offices in Atlanta, Charlotte, Dallas, Denver, Phoenix, San Jose, and Washington DC. At Holder, our most valuable resources are our people, who carry forth our core values, brand, and reputation for performance.
OUR PROMISE TO YOU
We encourage authenticity and encourage support to ensure you can perform at your best
Company culture is based on integrity of leadership, high performance, care and connection, development, and continuous improvement
Organic growth from within the organization
Security and stability of a consistent top 20 ENR contractor
Respectful, trusting, inclusive, and collaborative working environment
We are a performance-based company with an excellent career development program. We offer a top notch compensation and benefits package. More on benefits.
EEO - AAP
Substance abuse testing is a condition of employment.