IT Field Engineer
Holder Construction Company, an Atlanta-based commercial construction company with operations throughout the United States, is seeking a highly motivated Network Procurement Specialist to join our team in Atlanta, GA.
As a Construction Technology Engineer, initial responsibilities would include:
· Research, identify, and evaluate various internet service providers to meet the specific needs of jobsite offices and commercial office locations. Manage vendor relationships with multiple internet service providers.
· Negotiate contracts and pricing terms with vendors to secure cost-effective and reliable internet services new jobsite offices.
· Collaborate with internal stakeholders to understand connectivity requirements and devise appropriate sourcing strategies.
· Track network buildout projects to completion.
· Source network equipment, such as routers, switches, and wireless access points, in alignment with company standards.
· Procure printers and related accessories for offices, ensuring optimal performance and compatibility with infrastructure.
· Provide support in basic network configuration, troubleshooting, and maintenance tasks under the guidance of department leadership.
· Monitor network performance and report any issues to the appropriate teams.
· Travel to various jobsite office or commercial office locations to conduct site surveys, coordinate with local teams and basic network installation.
Requirements for this position include:
· Bachelor's degree in Telecommunications, Information Technology, Business Administration, or a related field or equivalent relevant work experience
· Familiarity with networking concepts, equipment, and protocols" to "Familiarity with networking concepts, equipment, protocols, security principals, terminology, and basic troubleshooting
· Basic knowledge of printers and related technologies.
· Proficiency in MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
· Familiarity with Cisco Meraki equipment is preferred.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Strong interpersonal abilities for building relationships with vendors and internal teams.
· Highly organized with attention to detail and ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
· Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and work in a fast-paced environment.
· Willingness to travel to various locations as required by the job.
· Ability to adapt to changing technology and industry trends.
BUILD YOUR CAREER
WHO WE ARE
The best teams trust Holder to deliver their most important work. Our people redefine the construction experience. We lead with integrity. We seek excellence. We care more.
As a strong and stable company since 1960, Holder provides nationwide construction management services on complex projects in the aviation, office, technology, education, hospitality, and interiors markets. Our mission is to provide clients with quality construction services across the country, supported by our offices in Atlanta, Charlotte, Columbus, Dallas, Denver, Phoenix, San Jose, and Washington DC. At Holder, our most valuable resources are our people, who carry forth our core values, brand, and reputation for performance.
OUR PROMISE TO YOU
We encourage authenticity and encourage support to ensure you can perform at your best
Company culture is based on integrity of leadership, high performance, care and connection, development, and continuous improvement
Organic growth from within the organization
Security and stability of a consistent top 20 ENR contractor
Respectful, trusting, inclusive, and collaborative working environment
We are a performance-based company with an excellent career development program. We offer a top notch compensation and benefits package. More on benefits.
EEO - AAP
Substance abuse testing is a condition of employment.