Receptionist / Administrative Assistant
Holder Construction Company is seeking a high energy administrative assistant to join our regional office located Herndon, VA.
Qualified candidate will need to posse enthusiasm, outstanding organizational, time management and computer skills.
Responsibilities will include:
- Greeting visitors and clients
- Ordering meals
- Processing mail
- Manage office supply inventory
- Providing administrative / accounting support for the executive team
- Meeting and travel coordination
- Landlord communication
- Data entry
Requirements for this position include:
- 2-4 years of experience of administrative support experience
- Strong customer service
- Prior experience in booking travel a plus
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple projects and attention to detail is also very important.
BUILD YOUR CAREER
WHO WE ARE
The best teams trust Holder to deliver their most important work. Our people redefine the construction experience. We lead with integrity. We seek excellence. We care more.
As a strong and stable company since 1960, Holder provides nationwide construction management services on complex projects in the aviation, office, technology, education, hospitality, and interiors markets. Our mission is to provide clients with quality construction services across the country, supported by our offices in Atlanta, Charlotte, Columbus, Dallas, Denver, Phoenix, San Jose, and Washington DC. At Holder, our most valuable resources are our people, who carry forth our core values, brand, and reputation for performance.
OUR PROMISE TO YOU
We encourage authenticity and encourage support to ensure you can perform at your best
Company culture is based on integrity of leadership, high performance, care and connection, development, and continuous improvement
Organic growth from within the organization
Security and stability of a consistent top 20 ENR contractor
Respectful, trusting, inclusive, and collaborative working environment
We are a performance-based company with an excellent career development program. We offer a top notch compensation and benefits package. More on benefits.
EEO - AAP
Substance abuse testing is a condition of employment.