Construction Technology Engineer
As a Construction Technology Engineer, initial responsibilities would include:
- Develop comprehensive understanding of enterprise audiovisual solution standards.
- Ensure that solutions that are deployed adhere to the standards.
- Travel to implement audiovisual solutions with assistance of third-party contractor or project team.
- Where third-party contractor is not used, source and assist project team with install.
- Oversee installation, commissioning, and user training for the projects.
- Troubleshoot deployed solutions.
- Assist Information Technology System Administrators with deployment/turn up of equipment.
Requirements for this position include:
- Must possess at least a high school diploma or GED equivalency.
- Formal education in electronics or related fields.
- Experience with deploying and programming video conferencing technology is preferred.
- Successful candidate will also possess outstanding communication and time management skills, computer skills, problem solving/critical thinking skills, willingness to travel and the ability to work in a collaborative environment.
BUILD YOUR CAREER
WHO WE ARE
The best teams trust Holder to deliver their most important work. Our people redefine the construction experience. We lead with integrity. We seek excellence. We care more.
As a strong and stable company since 1960, Holder provides nationwide construction management services on complex projects in the aviation, office, technology, education, hospitality, and interiors markets. Our mission is to provide clients with quality construction services across the country, supported by our offices in Atlanta, Charlotte, Dallas, Denver, Phoenix, San Jose, and Washington DC. At Holder, our most valuable resources are our people, who carry forth our core values, brand, and reputation for performance.
OUR PROMISE TO YOU
We encourage authenticity and encourage support to ensure you can perform at your best
Company culture is based on integrity of leadership, high performance, care and connection, development, and continuous improvement
Organic growth from within the organization
Security and stability of a consistent top 20 ENR contractor
Respectful, trusting, inclusive, and collaborative working environment
We are a performance-based company with an excellent career development program. We offer a top notch compensation and benefits package. More on benefits.
EEO - AAP
Substance abuse testing is a condition of employment.