Field Engineer Technician (Entry-Level)
Holder Construction Company is seeking an entry level Engineering Technician in Training (entry level Rodman) in Lancaster, OH.
- Assisting our Field Engineers in operating electronic total station instrument, transit, Auto level and other surveying instruments
- Assisting with setting and marking stakes for slopes, grades and other construction purposes.
- Setting markers, lines, corners, elevations, grades, alignments, angles, positions, and distances.
- Maintain total station, field book, survey equipment and tools
Requirement for this position include:
- Qualified Candidates for the positions listed above must be agile/mobile, remain alert, be able to stand or walk for long periods of time, use fingers, hands & arms to reach, handle and manipulate objects, climb up/down ladders, scaffolds, and other objects, work on uneven surfaces/heights, be able to read/write, have the ability to see & hear well either naturally or with correction. Must be able to lift and carry materials of all shapes and sizes weighing 50-100 lbs, 75% of the time.
- Individuals must be able to work in an OSHA compliant safety environment, work outside and must be able to work overtime and weekend hours. Punctuality and promptness are required every day. Must be able to travel nationwide.
Interested candidates can apply send their resumes to Jonathan Spry at firstname.lastname@example.org
BUILD YOUR CAREER
WHO WE ARE
The best teams trust Holder to deliver their most important work. Our people redefine the construction experience. We lead with integrity. We seek excellence. We care more.
As a strong and stable company since 1960, Holder provides nationwide construction management services on complex projects in the aviation, office, technology, education, hospitality, and interiors markets. Our mission is to provide clients with quality construction services across the country, supported by our offices in Atlanta, Charlotte, Dallas, Denver, Phoenix, San Jose, and Washington DC. At Holder, our most valuable resources are our people, who carry forth our core values, brand, and reputation for performance.
OUR PROMISE TO YOU
We encourage authenticity and encourage support to ensure you can perform at your best
Company culture is based on integrity of leadership, high performance, care and connection, development, and continuous improvement
Organic growth from within the organization
Security and stability of a consistent top 20 ENR contractor
Respectful, trusting, inclusive, and collaborative working environment
We are a performance-based company with an excellent career development program. We offer a top notch compensation and benefits package. More on benefits.
EEO - AAP
Substance abuse testing is a condition of employment.