Holder Construction is an ENR Top 30 Construction Company with operations throughout the United States. We are currently seeking highly motivated individuals to join our company in a design coordinator position both in our office and on commercial construction project sites across the United States.
The design coordinator will work with our internal preconstruction and construction teams, as well as our design partners, to add value to our projects through championing the integration of design and construction processes.
- Has experience with the design process and management of complex commercial projects
- Understands risks and roles associated with varying project delivery methods
- Understands contract documents and agreements
- Takes initiative to identify, track and actively address challenges during the design and construction phases of a project
- Ability to read construction drawings and specifications with experience with all CSI divisions
- Ability to proactively articulate design document expectations and assess actual document status by phase (SD, DD, CD)
- Ability to conduct cross-discipline drawing coordination and design completion/quality reviews
- Can contribute constructability and technical expertise to a project’s design evolution
- Outstanding communication and time management skills
- Ability to work in a highly-collaborative environment
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to coach and mentor junior associates
Requirements for this position include:
- Degree in architecture, engineering, construction management, or other related design or construction degree
- Preferably minimum of 5 years of experience in the A/E industry or related fields
BUILD YOUR CAREER
WHO WE ARE
The best teams trust Holder to deliver their most important work. Our people redefine the construction experience. We lead with integrity. We seek excellence. We care more.
As a strong and stable company since 1960, Holder provides nationwide construction management services on complex projects in the aviation, office, technology, education, hospitality, and interiors markets. Our mission is to provide clients with quality construction services across the country, supported by our offices in Atlanta, Charlotte, Dallas, Denver, Phoenix, San Jose, and Washington DC. At Holder, our most valuable resources are our people, who carry forth our core values, brand, and reputation for performance.
OUR PROMISE TO YOU
We encourage authenticity and encourage support to ensure you can perform at your best
Company culture is based on integrity of leadership, high performance, care and connection, development, and continuous improvement
Organic growth from within the organization
Security and stability of a consistent top 20 ENR contractor
Respectful, trusting, inclusive, and collaborative working environment
We are a performance-based company with an excellent career development program. We offer a top notch compensation and benefits package.
EEO - AAP
Substance abuse testing is a condition of employment.