MEP Senior Engineer
Holder Construction is seeking qualified highly motivated candidates in our Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing Services Team at one of our regional offices in Atlanta, Georgia.
- Communication with electrical/mechanical equipment vendors, electrical/mechanical design engineers, clients and subcontractors.
- This position involves procurement of electrical/mechanical subcontracts and equipment, managing contracts and contract deliverables from bid solicitation through contract award, equipment submittal coordination, assistance with electrical/mechanical and overall construction cost estimates.
- Common projects include commercial projects within our core markets: Data Centers; Aviation; Higher Education and Corporate / Commercial Office.
Requirements for this position include:
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical, Electrical Engineering or Construction Management
- The ideal candidate will have 5+ years of Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing preconstruction experience and have the following skill sets:
- Ability to read and understand electrical, HVAC, plumbing, architectural and civil plans, and specifications
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures of MEP Systems and equipment
- Good communication skills
- Ability to identify and resolve issues
- Effective participation in a team environment
- Detail-oriented with the ability to manage multiple projects and tasks
BUILD YOUR CAREER
WHO WE ARE
The best teams trust Holder to deliver their most important work. Our people redefine the construction experience. We lead with integrity. We seek excellence. We care more.
As a strong and stable company since 1960, Holder provides nationwide construction management services on complex projects in the aviation, office, technology, education, hospitality, and interiors markets. Our mission is to provide clients with quality construction services across the country, supported by our offices in Atlanta, Charlotte, Dallas, Denver, Phoenix, San Jose, and Washington DC. At Holder, our most valuable resources are our people, who carry forth our core values, brand, and reputation for performance.
OUR PROMISE TO YOU
We encourage authenticity and encourage support to ensure you can perform at your best
Company culture is based on integrity of leadership, high performance, care and connection, development, and continuous improvement
Organic growth from within the organization
Security and stability of a consistent top 20 ENR contractor
Respectful, trusting, inclusive, and collaborative working environment
We are a performance-based company with an excellent career development program. We offer a top notch compensation and benefits package.
EEO - AAP
Substance abuse testing is a condition of employment.