Senior Instructional Designer
Holder Construction, an Atlanta-based commercial construction company with operations throughout the United States, is seeking a highly motivated Corporate Learning & Development (L&D) Manager to join our Associate Development team. Our Associate Development team mission is to champion associate growth, and develop individual, team and organizational capabilities
The L&D Manager oversees the training and development activities for the organization. The L&D Manager understands the business and recommends and implements learning strategies that align with company culture. This role provides leadership to our development culture and challenges associates to develop themselves and others.
The L&D Manager engages with department leaders and collaborates with subject matter experts and other members of the Associate Development team to meet company needs.
- Analyze the learning needs of the organization and develop strategies to meet individual and companywide learning objectives.
- Produce actionable metrics to improve the effectiveness of our learning program through data analysis and reporting.
- Prioritize learning and development projects, estimate work efforts, and determine staff and resource requirements.
- Manage individuals and teams to accomplish learning and development objectives.
- Develop and deploy various types of training materials, including eLearning, facilitator guides, performance support tools, and job aids for multiple delivery methods.
- Project manage and design instruction for large scale content development initiatives including technical role-based training and non-technical skills development.
- Coach initiative champions, subject matter experts, content developers, and other instructional designers on how to design, develop and deploy learning programs.
- Support associates' development by providing access to formal and informal learning opportunities that help them meet core job skills requirements.
- Stay abreast of the latest developments in learning trends, changes in learning theory, and developments in learning technologies. Embrace and implement tools and methodologies to enhance learning experiences.
- Facilitate ways to help associates become better trainers and facilitators.
- Participate in learning system development and curation.
- Proven ability to analyze, design, develop, implement, and evaluate synchronous and asynchronous training using instructional design principles and effective learning techniques.
- Strong project management skills, including prioritizing, managing production schedules, and working on multiple projects in a collaborative environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with analyzing data a plus.
- Experience with learning technologies and applications.
Education and Training
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field is preferred
- 4-8 years’ experience in corporate training or educational role
- Certified Professional in Learning and Performance (CPLP) credential and/or Master Instructional Design certification preferred.
- Experience with adult learning principles and learner-centered design
- Construction experience is preferred, but not required.
BUILD YOUR CAREER
WHO WE ARE
The best teams trust Holder to deliver their most important work. Our people redefine the construction experience. We lead with integrity. We seek excellence. We care more.
As a strong and stable company since 1960, Holder provides nationwide construction management services on complex projects in the aviation, office, technology, education, hospitality, and interiors markets. Our mission is to provide clients with quality construction services across the country, supported by our offices in Atlanta, Charlotte, Dallas, Denver, Phoenix, San Jose, and Washington DC. At Holder, our most valuable resources are our people, who carry forth our core values, brand, and reputation for performance.
OUR PROMISE TO YOU
We encourage authenticity and encourage support to ensure you can perform at your best
Company culture is based on integrity of leadership, high performance, care and connection, development, and continuous improvement
Organic growth from within the organization
Security and stability of a consistent top 20 ENR contractor
Respectful, trusting, inclusive, and collaborative working environment
We are a performance-based company with an excellent career development program. We offer a top notch compensation and benefits package.
EEO - AAP
Substance abuse testing is a condition of employment.