MEP Assistant Superintendent
Holder Construction is seeking experienced MEP Assistant Superintendent to join our onsite project teams.
- Responsible for the mechanical, electrical, plumbing, and special systems coordination and installation needs of our projects.
- This position will provide oversight to MEP trade partners and equipment vendors.
- Assist in the developing and tracking schedules, monitoring the QA/QC program, assist in the Energy Control and Safety Program, maintain and review punch list, make sound decisions and seek solutions to problems using all available resources from pre-construction thru commissioning and close-out.
Requirements for this position include:
- The ideal candidate will have 5+ yrs commercial construction experience with large, sophisticated MEP systems.
- Candidate should be effective in understanding workforce/staffing requirements, project progress, troubleshooting field engineering problems, start-up, and commissioning of building systems.
- Position requires experience managing the construction of complex MEP infrastructure projects such as data centers, airports, and other special use facilities.
- Strong experience in managing relationships with clients and design partners on a professional level while supervising trade partners and vendors is a priority.
BUILD YOUR CAREER
WHO WE ARE
The best teams trust Holder to deliver their most important work. Our people redefine the construction experience. We lead with integrity. We seek excellence. We care more.
As a strong and stable company since 1960, Holder provides nationwide construction management services on complex projects in the aviation, office, technology, education, hospitality, and interiors markets. Our mission is to provide clients with quality construction services across the country, supported by our offices in Atlanta, Charlotte, Dallas, Denver, Phoenix, San Jose, and Washington DC. At Holder, our most valuable resources are our people, who carry forth our core values, brand, and reputation for performance.
OUR PROMISE TO YOU
We encourage authenticity and encourage support to ensure you can perform at your best
Company culture is based on integrity of leadership, high performance, care and connection, development, and continuous improvement
Organic growth from within the organization
Security and stability of a consistent top 20 ENR contractor
Respectful, trusting, inclusive, and collaborative working environment
We are a performance-based company with an excellent career development program. We offer a top notch compensation and benefits package.
EEO - AAP
Substance abuse testing is a condition of employment.