Holder Construction is recruiting for several Laborer positions for our jobsite located in the town of Prineville, OR.
- Include acting as team lead for several laborers and overseeing trades for night shift work activities.
- Individual will also be responsible for ensuring the project is secure, moving materials, picking up trash and debris and adapting to meet individual needs of each situation.
Requirements for this position include:
- Ideal candidate for this position will possess 2 years of construction and 1 year of team leadership experience.
- Individual must possess an understanding of safety and general constructability knowledge, able to work side by side with the team when necessary and demonstrate ownership of assigned tasks, maintain professionalism, and use critical thinking to solve issues.
- OSHA 10 training at minimum/30 preferred, fork-lift and fall protection trained, mobile elevated work platform trained (boom and scissor).
- Must be able to lift and carry materials of all shapes and sizes weighing 50-100 lbs, 75% of the time.
- Must be agile/mobile, remain alert, be able to stand or walk for long periods of time, use fingers, hands & arms to reach, handle and manipulate objects, climb up/down ladders, scaffolds, and other objects, work on uneven surfaces/heights, be able to read/write, and have the ability to see & hear well either naturally or with correction.
Interested candidates can submit their resume/experience to Saul Alvarez at firstname.lastname@example.org
BUILD YOUR CAREER
WHO WE ARE
The best teams trust Holder to deliver their most important work. Our people redefine the construction experience. We lead with integrity. We seek excellence. We care more.
As a strong and stable company since 1960, Holder provides nationwide construction management services on complex projects in the aviation, office, technology, education, hospitality, and interiors markets. Our mission is to provide clients with quality construction services across the country, supported by our offices in Atlanta, Charlotte, Dallas, Denver, Phoenix, San Jose, and Washington DC. At Holder, our most valuable resources are our people, who carry forth our core values, brand, and reputation for performance.
OUR PROMISE TO YOU
We encourage authenticity and encourage support to ensure you can perform at your best
Company culture is based on integrity of leadership, high performance, care and connection, development, and continuous improvement
Organic growth from within the organization
Security and stability of a consistent top 20 ENR contractor
Respectful, trusting, inclusive, and collaborative working environment
We are a performance-based company with an excellent career development program. We offer a top notch compensation and benefits package.
EEO - AAP
Substance abuse testing is a condition of employment.