Project Cost Manager
Holder Construction, an Atlanta based commercial construction company with operations throughout the United States, is seeking a highly motivated Cost Manager to join our project team in Columbus, OH.
- Track with each Change Order Request and Subcontractor Change Order the Work Breakdown Structure and Schedule of Values, having subs provide the accurate breakout with COR pricing.
- Attend the Weekly Design Alignment Meeting on Upcoming Documents
- Maintain the Sub Document Tracking Log, insuring that we receive all pricing in a timely manner from the subs and that CORs are submitted in sequential order, with the exception of high dollar/long lead time priority documents/changes. Communicate the status weekly.
- Attend and manage the Weekly Change Management Meetings, both internal and external. Using both the Sub Document Tracking Log, Design Tracking Log and COR Logs - insuring they are updated and maintained.
- Review each Sub’s Change Item Logs weekly and that they are accurate and up to date - Ticket work is verified weekly, cost allocated weekly and incorporated into SCOs monthly.
- Insuring that all subs have SCOs issued to them the first of the month for incorporation into bills the second week of the month.
- Insuring PCCOs are issued monthly.
- GC Tracker/Cash Flow - set quarterly and through end of project projections and maintain actual billed amounts monthly within the tools.
- Manage General Conditions/General Requirement spending, applying accurate cost codes to Ms and Ls and tracking vs their budgets (as part of weekly and monthly requirements)
- With the above having been complete and updated, conduct complete, accurate and timely cost projections to present to leadership for their review and approval for submission to executive leadership.
- Attend Project Controls meetings and maintain requests/needs of the FB site lead while transferring information to leadership and managing Holder’s risk.
- Verify that HELIX and Procore are updated and synced daily/weekly.
- Verify that all cost dashboards and KPIs are accurately reporting.
- Work the project team to make sure all financial tracking tools are updated, maintained and in sync with cost management reporting and billing.
- Eventual review and approval of all invoices in CMiC for accurate code allocation but also to verify budgets are maintained (as stated above)
Requirements for this position include:
- 5-10 years experience
BUILD YOUR CAREER
WHO WE ARE
The best teams trust Holder to deliver their most important work. Our people redefine the construction experience. We lead with integrity. We seek excellence. We care more.
As a strong and stable company since 1960, Holder provides nationwide construction management services on complex projects in the aviation, office, technology, education, hospitality, and interiors markets. Our mission is to provide clients with quality construction services across the country, supported by our offices in Atlanta, Charlotte, Dallas, Denver, Phoenix, San Jose, and Washington DC. At Holder, our most valuable resources are our people, who carry forth our core values, brand, and reputation for performance.
OUR PROMISE TO YOU
We encourage authenticity and encourage support to ensure you can perform at your best
Company culture is based on integrity of leadership, high performance, care and connection, development, and continuous improvement
Organic growth from within the organization
Security and stability of a consistent top 20 ENR contractor
Respectful, trusting, inclusive, and collaborative working environment
We are a performance-based company with an excellent career development program. We offer a top notch compensation and benefits package.
EEO - AAP
Substance abuse testing is a condition of employment.