Holder Construction is an ENR Top 30 Construction industry leader with operations throughout the United States. We are currently seeking highly motivated construction professionals to join our company in Preconstruction. Holder’s Preconstruction department has a presence in Atlanta, Charlotte, Northern Virginia, Dallas, Denver, Phoenix and San Jose offices. Opportunities as part of the Preconstruction Department exists in all of these regional locations.
- Ability to read and understand Construction Design Documents and specifications
- Ability to perform construction cost estimates and quantity surveys for various scopes of work
- Management of cost and design issues
- Overall trade management/coordination, and some level of exposure to BIM.
- Be responsible for all the purchasing required to support our projects. Purchasing includes scope coordination, proposal evaluation, trade negotiations and contracting.
Requirements for this position include:
- BS in Construction Management or related construction/engineering degrees.
- 2-5 years experience in a construction management, preconstruction, or estimating role.
- Outstanding communication and time management skills
- Proficient with computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, and scheduling software.
- Ability to work in a collaborative environment
- Willingness to relocate
BUILD YOUR CAREER
WHO WE ARE
The best teams trust Holder to deliver their most important work. Our people redefine the construction experience. We lead with integrity. We seek excellence. We care more.
As a strong and stable company since 1960, Holder provides nationwide construction management services on complex projects in the aviation, office, technology, education, hospitality, and interiors markets. Our mission is to provide clients with quality construction services across the country, supported by our offices in Atlanta, Charlotte, Dallas, Denver, Phoenix, San Jose, and Washington DC. At Holder, our most valuable resources are our people, who carry forth our core values, brand, and reputation for performance.
OUR PROMISE TO YOU
We encourage authenticity and encourage support to ensure you can perform at your best
Company culture is based on integrity of leadership, high performance, care and connection, development, and continuous improvement
Organic growth from within the organization
Security and stability of a consistent top 20 ENR contractor
Respectful, trusting, inclusive, and collaborative working environment
We are a performance-based company with an excellent career development program. We offer a top notch compensation and benefits package.
EEO - AAP
Substance abuse testing is a condition of employment.