Accounting Administrative Professional
Holder Construction is seeking a highly motivated Administrative/Accounting Professional to join our project team in Covington, GA.
Qualified candidate will be responsible for providing onsite administrative and accounting support to our project management team.
- Assist HR and Payroll department with the Salary and Hourly Employee paperwork: Including all State and Federal forms, I-9, change of status forms, transfers, salary adjustments and terminations
- Process invoices and owner billings
- Maintain site employee records, such as audits, exemptions, transfers, and resignations within the Company Standards
- Assist with Orientations, Training schedules and other Meeting as needed for Owners, Clients, and or Subcontractors
- Monitor and maintain office supplies inventory
- Enter hourly payroll time for approval weekly
- Perform any required scanning, coding, document uploading, or database entry as needed
- Support the accounting team with data entry for Monthly Billing
- Ensure filing systems are maintained and current
- Collect and Maintain, onsite Paperwork such as: COI’s, Bonds, Safety Manuals and other required documents as assigned
- Ability to work in a team environment with cross-departmental collaboration
- MS Excel, Word, and Outlook knowledge (Min 2 years work experience)Maintain a safe and secure working environment
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and exercise extreme discretion
Requirements for this position include:
- 2-4 years of experience with Administrative, Accounts Payable/Receivable
- 1-2 Payroll experience
- Experience with learning technologies and applications a plus
- Payroll System/Data Entry knowledge
- Knowledge of clerical practices and procedures
- Ability to set priorities with strong organizational & follow-up skills; Well-organized & detail-oriented
- Construction industry knowledge a plus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
BUILD YOUR CAREER
WHO WE ARE
The best teams trust Holder to deliver their most important work. Our people redefine the construction experience. We lead with integrity. We seek excellence. We care more.
As a strong and stable company since 1960, Holder provides nationwide construction management services on complex projects in the aviation, office, technology, education, hospitality, and interiors markets. Our mission is to provide clients with quality construction services across the country, supported by our offices in Atlanta, Charlotte, Dallas, Denver, Phoenix, San Jose, and Washington DC. At Holder, our most valuable resources are our people, who carry forth our core values, brand, and reputation for performance.
OUR PROMISE TO YOU
We encourage authenticity and encourage support to ensure you can perform at your best
Company culture is based on integrity of leadership, high performance, care and connection, development, and continuous improvement
Organic growth from within the organization
Security and stability of a consistent top 20 ENR contractor
Respectful, trusting, inclusive, and collaborative working environment
We are a performance-based company with an excellent career development program. We offer a top notch compensation and benefits package.
EEO - AAP
Substance abuse testing is a condition of employment.