Holder Construction, an Atlanta based commercial construction company with operations throughout the United States, is seeking a highly motivated Electrical Estimator to join our Atlanta Office.
- The electrical estimator will be estimating commercial projects within our core markets which include Data Centers; Aviation; Higher Education and Corporate Office.
- Communication with electrical equipment and material vendors, electrical subcontractors, owners, and other design members.
- Purchasing of electrical trade contractors and equipment.
- Preparation of electrical cost estimates from conceptual phase to design development thru final construction documents.
- Develop value analysis by defining alternatives to the proposed scope that are more cost-efficient.
Requirements for this position include:
- 3+ years of electrical estimating experience and have the following skill sets.
- Ability to read and understand electrical, HVAC, plumbing, architectural and civil plans and specifications as they relate to electrical work.
- Ability to identify and resolve issues; Effective participation in a team environment; Detail-oriented; Ability to manage multiple tasks.
- Estimating experience in electrical trades including low voltage and associated systems along with Commercial trade software such as Accubid, McCormick, or ConEst is valuable and preferred.
- Candidates should have proficient computer skills in the Microsoft Office Suite.
BUILD YOUR CAREER
WHO WE ARE
The best teams trust Holder to deliver their most important work. Our people redefine the construction experience. We lead with integrity. We seek excellence. We care more.
As a strong and stable company since 1960, Holder provides nationwide construction management services on complex projects in the aviation, office, technology, education, hospitality, and interiors markets. Our mission is to provide clients with quality construction services across the country, supported by our offices in Atlanta, Charlotte, Dallas, Denver, Phoenix, San Jose, and Washington DC. At Holder, our most valuable resources are our people, who carry forth our core values, brand, and reputation for performance.
OUR PROMISE TO YOU
We encourage authenticity and encourage support to ensure you can perform at your best
Company culture is based on integrity of leadership, high performance, care and connection, development, and continuous improvement
Organic growth from within the organization
Security and stability of a consistent top 20 ENR contractor
Respectful, trusting, inclusive, and collaborative working environment
We are a performance-based company with an excellent career development program. We offer a top notch compensation and benefits package.
EEO - AAP
Substance abuse testing is a condition of employment.