Holder Construction, an Atlanta based commercial construction company with operations throughout the United States, is seeking a highly motivated Safety Coordinator to join our project teams in Salt Lake City, UT.
- Assist with executing our safety strategy and zero accident culture on the project(s)
- Monitoring daily construction activities for compliance with OSHA and company rules/policies
- Implement the project’s safety program
- Teach onsite safety classes including fall protection, excavation & confined space, scaffolding, electrical, OSHA-10 and OSHA-30 hour
Requirements for this position include:
- 5 years of commercial construction safety experience
- Formal safety training including OSHA 500 in the construction industry and training in scaffolding, crane management, steel erection, emergency response, fall management, excavation and confined space, rigging, hazardous waste and NFPDS/erosion control
- Ability to identify and correct safety deficiencies in the field
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills, with demonstrated ability to effectively interact with employees at all levels in a construction environment
- Candidate must also be proficient with Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience with a general contractor preferred
- Ideal candidate will also have a Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Safety Management and professional safety certifications (e.g. CSP, CHSP).
BUILD YOUR CAREER
WHO WE ARE
The best teams trust Holder to deliver their most important work. Our people redefine the construction experience. We lead with integrity. We seek excellence. We care more.
As a strong and stable company since 1960, Holder provides nationwide construction management services on complex projects in the aviation, office, technology, education, hospitality, and interiors markets. Our mission is to provide clients with quality construction services across the country, supported by our offices in Atlanta, Charlotte, Dallas, Denver, Phoenix, San Jose, and Washington DC. At Holder, our most valuable resources are our people, who carry forth our core values, brand, and reputation for performance.
OUR PROMISE TO YOU
We encourage authenticity and encourage support to ensure you can perform at your best
Company culture is based on integrity of leadership, high performance, care and connection, development, and continuous improvement
Organic growth from within the organization
Security and stability of a consistent top 20 ENR contractor
Respectful, trusting, inclusive, and collaborative working environment
We are a performance-based company with an excellent career development program. We offer a top notch compensation and benefits package.
EEO - AAP
Substance abuse testing is a condition of employment.