Holder Construction is seeking an Internal Auditor to join our regional office in Atlanta, GA.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- The planning and performing of operational/financial audits
- Testing and evaluation of internal controls
- Communicating findings to management
- Analyzing contracts and compliance of subcontractors.
Requirements for this position include:
- Ideal candidate is entry level, 0-2 years of experience
- Possess a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- Strong communication skills.
- An accounting or audit internship experience is a plus.
- Some travel required.
BUILD YOUR CAREER
WHO WE ARE
The best teams trust Holder to deliver their most important work. Our people redefine the construction experience. We lead with integrity. We seek excellence. We care more.
As a strong and stable company since 1960, Holder provides nationwide construction management services on complex projects in the aviation, office, technology, education, hospitality, and interiors markets. Our mission is to provide clients with quality construction services across the country, supported by our offices in Atlanta, Charlotte, Dallas, Denver, Phoenix, San Jose, and Washington DC. At Holder, our most valuable resources are our people, who carry forth our core values, brand, and reputation for performance.
OUR PROMISE TO YOU
We encourage authenticity and encourage support to ensure you can perform at your best
Company culture is based on integrity of leadership, high performance, care and connection, development, and continuous improvement
Organic growth from within the organization
Security and stability of a consistent top 20 ENR contractor
Respectful, trusting, inclusive, and collaborative working environment
We are a performance-based company with an excellent career development program. We offer a top notch compensation and benefits package.
EEO - AAP
Substance abuse testing is a condition of employment.