Construction Technology Engineer - Laser Scanning
Holder Construction is an ENR Top 20 Construction industry leader with operations throughout the United States. We are currently seeking highly motivated construction professionals to join our company in a Construction Technology Engineer position both in our office and on commercial construction project sites across the United States.
As a Construction Technology Engineer – Laser Scanning, initial responsibilities would include:
- Registration utilizing Leica Cyclone suite of products. Ensuring that proper quality of point cloud data is achieved through established processes.
- Coordination and scheduling of daily laser scanning capture by separate capture staff with assistance of field and quality control staff.
- Analysis and comparison of point cloud data to coordinated BIM model using Autodesk suite of products
- Assistance with laser scanning capture will sometimes be required.
Requirements for this position include:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture, Engineering, Construction Management, Information Systems and/or Technology or related professional experience.
- Successful candidate will also possess outstanding communication and time management skills, computer skills, willingness to relocate and the ability to work in a collaborative environment.
- Preferred experience with Leica Cyclone, Leica Cyclone Register360, Autodesk Recap, Autodesk Navisworks and other BIM Software.
BUILD YOUR CAREER
WHO WE ARE
The best teams trust Holder to deliver their most important work. Our people redefine the construction experience. We lead with integrity. We seek excellence. We care more.
As a strong and stable company since 1960, Holder provides nationwide construction management services on complex projects in the aviation, office, technology, education, hospitality, and interiors markets. Our mission is to provide clients with quality construction services across the country, supported by our offices in Atlanta, Charlotte, Dallas, Denver, Phoenix, San Jose, and Washington DC. At Holder, our most valuable resources are our people, who carry forth our core values, brand, and reputation for performance.
OUR PROMISE TO YOU
We encourage authenticity and encourage support to ensure you can perform at your best
Company culture is based on integrity of leadership, high performance, care and connection, development, and continuous improvement
Organic growth from within the organization
Security and stability of a consistent top 20 ENR contractor
Respectful, trusting, inclusive, and collaborative working environment
We are a performance-based company with an excellent career development program. We offer a top notch compensation and benefits package. More on benefits.
EEO - AAP
Substance abuse testing is a condition of employment.